Monday, January 19, 2009

Must be the Lortab

I slept last night. I hadn't slept very much over the last few nights. I'm talking wide awake until like 4:00 or 4:30 am. So, last night I decided to not take my pain medicine and instead take a Lunesta. It worked. No crazy lying in bed eyes wide open. I had actually tried Lunesta after a couple of hours of taking my pain medicine in a desperate attempt to sleep, but with no luck. Therefore....I'm thinking maybe it's the Lortab. My pain at this point is nothing that a little Motrin or Tylenol can't fix. I'm just wishing at this point that I could trade in the Lortab for more Lunesta as I'm down to my last two! At any rate, I have less anxiety about going to bed now for fear of not sleeping.

2 comments:

  1. Buy Lortab without any prescription from a trusted pharmacy and get a 20% discount on every order with free shipping.
    Buy Lortab Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lortab is made up of a combination of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. These two ingredients work together to relieve pain. In Lortab, acetaminophen is used to release fever and hydrocodone changes the way your body feels and responds to pain. If you want to know or Buy Lortab Online At Cheapest Rate, then you can definitely check the link below.

    Check it out:- Buy Lortab Online At Cheapest Rate

    Contact us:- https://pharmacyorderonline.com/contact-us/


    ReplyDelete