Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thinking about going back to work on Monday

I was told by my surgeon that I'd be an idiot to go back to work before 2 weeks (I had originally thought I might only be out one week.). He added that it would be wise to stay out for 4 weeks. That seems a bit much. I have felt fairly good this week. I'm still not 100%. But, I'm thinking of going back to work on Monday. I think that getting back into a somewhat normal routine again would also be beneficial. I think I just do better when I have something that I have to do and have somewhere I need to be. I talked with my boss yesterday and he said they were willing to just sort of let me leave when I feel like I need to. I can't ask for much more than that. He had already given away an upcoming call for me for next week, even if I was planning on coming back. I'm thinking that the worst that could happen is that I get there, decide it's too much and just sit out and try again the following week. And, yes....I'm just thinking out loud at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment